Helping You Get the Ground You Want
Our expertise allows us to work with many different types of land buyers. Let us help you find the right property, while making the process easy and equitable for you.
Prospective buyers have their own unique needs. After listening to your goals and objectives, we apply what we’ve learned about you to our knowledge of the farmland real estate market to assist you in purchasing the right land to meet your needs.
Staying at the Forefront of Agricultural Real Estate
In order to offer you the best service, we stay knowledgeable of the trends and information in the industry. We know how important it is to be informed about the latest:
- land values and the driving forces behind trends in values
- supply and demand issues
- taxes for buyers and sellers and their influence on the market
- gross income, expenses and net returns
- interest rates and inflation
- ownership and lease options, including crop share and cash rent
- possible risks and minimizing exposure
- government programs and their effects
- soil productivity and conservation
Our farm management and appraisal experience lends an additional level of expertise in evaluating farm properties.